I’m interested in having a app developed, And I’m looking for a free iphone developer to do this for me. If there are any Qualified candidates will to perform such tasks please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org As Soon As Possible. We can iron out all detail once we have made contact.
Thanks, William Lark
We are currently looking for qualified people to review apps and than write a review of your thoughts on the app itself and its features, etc… Interested people should visit url below to see qualifications and more info.
iTuneAppReviews.com is looking to add to it’s talented team of Writers/Reviewers/Video Reviewers, Interested
candidates should fit these requirements:
- Have your own iPhone. (Preferably iPhone 3G)
- Be hands on and similar with Applications
- Have a passion and talent for writing.
- Have a good attitude, sense of humor and real knowledge what information consumers would want to know about the
particular app you are reviewing to help them in their decision to buy it or not.
- You must also be neat, professional & complete with your writings/reviews.
- Have knowledge of Word Press Blogging Script.
- United States based writers only for promo code purposes.
- Have a webcam for Video Reviews
- ALL REVIEWS MUST BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND NOT COPIED IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.
Benefits of Selected Candidates:
- You will receive FREE apps for reviewing purposes through the adhoc or promo code programs which developers send iTuneAppReviews.com to review
- Pride and Bragging Rights, You will be able to tell and show friends and
family members your reviews and have tons of apps to impress them with.
- For serious writers who contribute on a daily basis for a sustained period of time will become
a permanent staff writer and will be added in to the profit sharing of this site as it grows and begins to make money.
Detail are not finalized but writers would share in the monthly profits left over after paying normal site running cost.
Once we get site out of the red and it starts to turn a good profit we will put a profit sharing package together.
Profits example if the site would bring in 5000.00 a month
$5000 Gross Income
-$400 Monthly Running Cost/Advertising (Cost will Go Up)
- 30% for Webmaster/Senior Editor
- The remaining 3500.00 would be divided between the 4 writers based on the amount of reviews each contributes.
This is just a sample earnings this site has the potential to make 5X that each
month and more. We have four source to generate
income on www.ituneappreviews.com, iTunes Affiliate, Google Adsense, Our own banner advertising system and iphone related products
Interested Canidates Visit:
I never thought I would enjoy reading a book on the iPhone but Classics actually made me change my mind. For starters, the presentation is amazing. The app displays the books on a virtual bookshelf so you can literally pick the book you want to read just like you would at the library or bookstore.
Once you choose your tome, it floats off the shelf and opens up in front of you. The type is large enough that it is easy to read without being overbearing or childish looking, which I found very surprising. To turn the pages, you simply swipe your finger from right to left, which starts a realistic movement as if the “book” you’re reading is actually made of paper.
When you’re done reading for the day – or randomly flipping through books to get quotes – simply hit the home icon in the top left corner and it places a bookmark at your page so you can pick right up where you left off.
Currently the application offers Alice’s Adventures in Wonder land, Call of the Wild, Robinson Crusoe, the Jungle Book, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, Paradise Lost, Huckleberry Finn, the Time Machine, the Hound of the Baskervilles, Gulliver’s Travels, Flatland and the Metamorphosis – all books that are in the public domain. The developer promises more will be on the way in future updates.
This app is a truly must have for any book lover. And I found that my techie friend that doesn’t really enjoy reading ended up liking it too. Hear that, parents?
Follow Us On: